Le nostre attività
In order to achieve its aims, UNIEP's main activities consist in:
Since 2015, after a wide consultation of its members and stakeholders in the painting sector, UNIEP has developed a new strategy for the next future. The three major problems detected at EU level are:
- shortage of young professionals / lack of young people entering the painter’s profession
- lack of quality in education and training
- slow incorporation of new products or systems into the market.
UNIEP is committed in:
- developing networks gathering painting contractors, national VET institutes and manufacturers
- developing communication and promotion tools and activities to value the profession, jobs and training opportunities in the painting sector at EU level
- developing training tools and activities to improve initial and advanced training as well as apprenticeship schemes in painting, and updating the skills of staff working in the painting sector.