Erasmus+ Annual Conference
Anefore has the pleasure to invite you to its Erasmus+ Annual Conference on Thursday 7th December 2017 at the premises of the Lycée Josy Barthel Mamer, 2, rue Gaston Thorn L-8268 MAMER, Luxembourg.
Together with the conference, Anefore organises four information workshops on the Erasmus+ call for proposals 2018 for all sectors of education, training and youth. Those workshops are open to everyone but subscription is mandatory, due to the limited number of available seats.
16:00 – Information workshops on the Erasmus+ programme
- Overview of the programme
- News and changes of the call for proposals 2018
17:30 – Welcome of the participants in the conference
18:00 – Conference
- Welcome speech by Claude Meisch - Minister of National Education, Childhood and Youth and Minister of Higher Education and Research
- Erasmus+ 2017 in Luxembourg by Christine Pegel - Directrice de Anefore
- Presentation of the project « Stage européen en génie civil » by the Lycée Josy Barthel Mamer
- The human face of the Erasmus+ programme: experiences of the beneficiaries
- Prize awards to the winners of the Quality Label and Twinning 2017
- Closing speech by Marguerite Krier - President of Anefore
The conference will be followed by a cocktail dinner. The testimonies collected in the campaing of the 30th anniversary of the Erasmus+ programme will be presented in the form of an exposition.
If you want to participate, plese fill in the online form https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/inscription_conference17 by Monday 5th December 2017 at the latest.
Back to overview